Miller 3D Printing is always looking for top talent in sales, engineering and customer service and support for our growing 3D technology business.
Contact us for more information or see our openings below:
3D Printing Field Service Engineer
Miller 3D – Albany, NY – Job Type: Full-time
Additive Manufacturing (also called 3D Printing) is a fast growing technology that is creating a paradigm shift in manufacturing. This growth has produced an increased demand for technical knowledge around the equipment and technology used in 3D Printing.
Miller 3D is a division of A.W. Miller Technical Sales that specializes in the education, sales, and customer support of 3D Printing equipment. This Additive-centric division builds on the industry knowledge that has kept A.W. Miller at the forefront of manufacturing equipment for the past 47 years. Miller 3D currently has an opening for technical specialist that has a knack for electro-mechanical system maintenance and excellent customer support.
Miller 3D maintains a partnership with 3D Systems, the inventors of 3D Printing, and Markforged, an engineering centric company that focuses on printing high strength parts. As we continue to expand our territory we are looking for a person to help install, service, and train customers on 3D Printing machines in the New York, Pennsylvania, and Quebec regions. You will be responsible for providing exemplary customer support to our growing customer base in the Northeast.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide technical support to 3D Printer Customer Base
- Performing service repairs on existing machines in the field (MUST be able to travel to Canada)
- Provide remote support to customers
- Working with 3D Systems, Markforged, and our internal staff to resolve technical issues
- Completing yearly Preventative Maintenance Calls
- Installing 3D Systems and Markforged machines at customer locations
- Provide training for the operation and user maintenance of hardware and software
- Supplement service with goodwill calls
Miller 3D offers competitive wages and a benefits package including medical insurance options and profit sharing.
Locations with openings: Central/Eastern New York
If you are interested in this position, please send resume and cover letter to:
|Matt Jones – Additive Manufacturing Manager|
|A. W. Miller Technical Sales, Inc.|
|7661 Seneca Street|
|East Aurora, NY 14052|
- Do you have the following license or certification: Passport to travel to Canada?
- How many years of servicing industrial equipment experience do you have?