Miller 3D Printing is always looking for top talent in sales, engineering and customer service and support for our growing 3D technology business.
Contact us for more information or check back for openings below
If interested, please send your resume to:
Additive Manufacturing Manager
A.W. Miller Technical Sales, Inc.
7661 Seneca St.
East Aurora, NY 14052
3D Printing Sales Person
Positions available in Upstate New York
Miller 3D is seeking a talented 3D Printing Sales Person to be part of a growing 3D printing business. If you are a self-motivated individual that enjoys working with people and a passion for 3D Printing — this job is for you! You will be responsible to generate and drive sales for professional 3D printers, production 3D printers as well as 3D scanning equipment in the Eastern New York region — interacting with some of the fastest growing companies and governmental agencies in various verticals such as Education, Aerospace, Medical, Laboratories, Dental, Architecture, and general Manufacturing to name a few.
- Follow a sales process
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Meet monthly sales quotas
- Ensure follow-up with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, business needs, etc…
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Handle inbound prospect calls and convert them into sales opportunities
- Demonstrate value of products, services, and custom solutions
- Manage multiple pipelines of prospects
- Be proactive towards new opportunities that could help drive company growth
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
Skills and Qualifications
- Self-motivated and high level of enthusiasm
- Multi-task Oriented
- Superior Verbal and writing skills
- Superior telephone and personal communication skills
- Ability to get past receptionists and overcome objections
- Ability to travel within Canada and United States
- Ability to work independently to meet sales quota
- Demonstrated ability to exceed in sales
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, account development, and time management
- Experience with sales software a plus
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience and proven track record in sales
Compensation will be salary + commission, Miller 3D offers competitive wages and a benefits package including medical insurance options and profit sharing.