3D Systems is coming to:
Penn Brewing in Pittsburgh!
We invite you to stop by to have a beer on us and see our latest technology for yourself. Along with our full range of materials, printing, software and on-demand offerings, we will be showcasing 8 new materials that we recently launched on our Figure 4 3D printing platform.
This unique opportunity allows for one on one time with our highly knowledgeable application specialists and engineers who will be on hand to answer your questions and provide solutions to your unique challenges. You’ll also be able to meet with our authorized partners, A.W. Miller and BES-3D.
Registration is required to attend but the event is free of charge. Food and drinks will be provided. We look forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!
At this event you will have the opportunity to:
- – Learn about the (8) new materials we recently launched which can be printed on our Figure 4 technology platform – a scalable 3D production solution
- – –PRO BLK 10: production-grade additive manufacturing material with game-changing thermoplastic-like mechanical properties and long-term environmental stability
- – –HI TEMP-AMB 300: industry-leading, ultra-high temperature (300 degrees C) rigid plastic suitable for the harshest thermal environments
- – –RUBBER-BLK 10: high-tear strength, malleable, low durometer material for hard rubber-like parts
- – –MED-AMB 10 / MED WHT 10: biocompatible, high temperature, water-stable materials compatible with medical grade sterilization protocols
- – –TOUGH BLK 20: a functional high performance prototyping material with exceptional surface finish, durability and industry-leading long-term environmental stability
- – –FLEX-BLK 20: durable, flexible, high impact, fatigue resistant material with long term environmental stability
- – –EGGSHELL-AMB 10: a process-optimized material for the production of sacrificial tooling for casting silicone and other materials
- – View materials and parts from the easy to setup and operate MJP ProJet 2500 series – perfect for design to part prototyping validation
- – Experience 3D production capabilities including Metals, Stereolithography (SLA), and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- – Take part in one-on-one demos with our software experts to see how Geomagic®, GibbsCAM®, Cimatron®, or 3DXpert™ can streamline your business activities
- – Discover how 3D Systems On Demand can deliver the technologies, processes, tools, and expertise to quickly translate your designs into manufactured parts
We are excited to show you how 3D Systems digital workflows can help you meet your manufacturing challenges.
Space limited… Reserve your seat below!