Using 3D Printing to Tailor Medical Treatment for Patients
With the help of 3D printing, medical manufacturers and hospitals are able to create:
- Low-cost prosthetics
- Customized medical implants
- Personalized protective devices and aids
3D Systems: Manufacturing The Future of Surgery
Miller 3D is proud to partner with 3D Systems to provide our customers with high-performance medical components while reducing overhead costs and optimizing production.
Here’s how 3D Systems’ printers are revolutionizing the surgical field:
- Over 500,000 medical devices printed
- Over 10,000 surgeons trained
- FDA-approved precision medical products
- Over 75,000 surgical cases planned
- 90 surgical procedures in simulation
Learn how 3D Systems and German medical device manufacturer EIT are transforming surgical implants.
Start Your Project
To start your 3D printing project, call us at 1-844-433-7768 or 716-652-8282, or simply fill out the form below.