|When:||May 11, 2020 - May 13, 2020|
|From:||9:00 AM||To:||4:00 PM|
|Where:||800 Rue De La Gauchetière O #240, Montreal, Quebec H5A 1K6, Canada|
MMTS: Montreal Manufacturing Technology Show
Metalworking technologies connect with digital transformation at Quebec’s leading manufacturing event.
Some features to explore at MMTS/SFTM:
Brochures only give you the basics. Videos only tell part of the story. The best way to learn about any new technology is to see it in person.
Keynotes and Special Presentations
Don’t miss the MMTS Keynotes & Special Presentations where thought leaders that represent some of the highest levels of manufacturing, government & technology sectors will share their experience, expertise and knowledge.
Knowledge Bars enable industry leaders to engage face-to-face with leading manufacturers and industry observers. Knowledge Bars consist of industry relevant topics and presentations aimed at meeting the needs of participants in a casual, small-group setting with presenters sharing their valuable knowledge in an open-dialogue format. Knowledge Bars in the SME ZONE are complimentary with registration.
Connect and Share
NGen’s Supercluster Project Collaboration Session is the place to find project partners. This special presentation welcomes companies – big and small – as well as researchers, organizations and all others engaged in advanced manufacturing to hear short project pitches for Supercluster funding.
You should join your manufacturing competitors and colleagues at this event because it highlights advanced manufacturing technologies that allow you to see and react to the performance of your machines and integrated systems with analytics in real time. You can explore and acquire technologies that enable your equipment to talk to one another, control operations remotely, share data, predict challenges and safeguard sensitive information. If you’re not using them to improve your operations, you should be. Chances are your competition is taking advantage of smart technologies. Don’t get left behind.
3 Special Conference Presentations:
The MMTS Conference offers diverse technical sessions to choose from. Sessions offer a unique opportunity for manufacturers to meet face-to-face with engineers, product designers, and managers to find innovative solutions to their most difficult manufacturing challenges. Presentations offer a practical look at the issues encountered at multiple levels of the extended enterprise and represent a wide spectrum of manufacturing technologies.
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATIONS IN MANUFACTURING – Advanced techniques for manufacturing and assembly (Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data, ERP, digital factories, etc.) that enable manufacturers to meet stringent cost targets, quality requirements and time constraints for increased production.
- ADVANCEMENTS IN AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY – Morning and afternoon presentations, delivered by visionary leaders, that promote higher-level thinking and evoke change
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING: ACCELERATING THE ADOPTION OF 3D PRINTING TO INCREASE COMPETITIVENESS – Application of automated tools and processes (collaborative robots, vision systems, process automation, automated equipment, mechatronics, etc.) that enable manufacturers to increase precision, productivity and flexibility in their operations.
Experience these key technologies featured at MMTS:
- 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Programming Software
- Composite Manufacturing
- Cutting Tools & Accessories
- Design, CAD/CAM software
- Drilling & Tapping Machines
- Engineering Materials
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Grinding Machines
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Industry 4.0
- Inspection & Testing
- Lasers & Laser Systems
- Machining Centres, Milling & Boring Machines
- Metal Forming & Fabricating Equipment
- Metal Suppliers
- Micro Manufacturing
- Plant Engineering & Maintenance
- Robotic systems
- Screw Machining
- Turning Machines Lathes & Turning Centers
- Workholding Systems & Devices